You will need:
- Power drill with Phillips head attachment
- 2 People
Assembling your Light box Cover
- On a clean flat surface, lay the Light Box Cover face down, ensure you have the back facing up. You should see the engraved folding lines.
- From the outer edge working in, gently fold the first flap up so that it is positioned at a 90-degree angle.
- Be careful not to overfold at the engraved lines as the outer skin will crack if forced too far.
- Gently fold in the middle flap at a 90-degree angle. Continue this around the sides so that the small flaps meet at the corners again being careful not to overfold.
- Where the smaller flaps join at the corners, fix the right-angle attachment provided on the underside of the joining flaps and use the screws provided to secure.
- Continue step 5 until completed.
- Once completed, the Light Box Cover is ready for hanging. On the back of each of Light box is a keyhole, this allows the box to be suspended from screw heads fixed on the wall. Be mindful to carefully select the correct screws required for your wall.
- Ask a friend to help assemble the Light Box Cover, two sets of hands are better than one.
- Place a clean soft blanket on the flat surface, this will protect the “good side” from scratches.
- Do not over fold the flaps this will crack the edges on the “good side”.
- DO NOT repetitively flex the flaps backwards and forward as they may eventually tear.